Kirup has had the flu. No really, like everyone that lives here has had it and after two weeks full of cocky sounding "not me!"s I came down with it hard. Like hardcore. Like really sick, crawling around the house moaning like a banshee. Needless to say Jarrad was not amused at the guilty-for-not-working text messages which appeared on his phone as the following:
"I'm sick :("
"It hurts i.i"
"I threw up and so did the cat so you have to clean it when you get home :)"
There's been alot of playing Rift on my time off, alot of getting back into my tiny mouse sized dwarf Silver. There's been alot of thinking (but not actually doing) about writing about Zen and her escapades again. There's been alot of sadly watching Anthony Bourdain but not being able to keep food down.
Needless to say (since I'm upright and typing coherently) I got over it.
Here are some things I pulled off my camera for your entertainment (the 3 people who read this blog.)
|Bad weather, obvsly really long time ago :o|
|This is what happened to Christine's tube. Bun love you long time.|
|Bun also love Skittles long time. Sometimes when I leave the screen door open they escape together.|
|Crunchie love me long time. Sick face pajamas.|
|Nicole and Elbows' alpacas escaped into our yard! Hide the childrens!|
|A house in Balingup with a giraffe statue in the yard. Story please, somebody.|
|On the way to Smallwater Estate, their dams.|
|Awesome round of tasting at Smallwater, got the latest Zinfandel and White. Sourdough by Tasty Edibles! Perfect dinner.|
|Just a tikka masala thing I made. I thought it was pretty but Jarrad was all; "Garnish? Are we a fancy place to eat now?"|
|Yeah sorry, vanity whore here, but my hair was awesome today.|
|That is two french braids tied off, then made the pony of them into 1 braid and looped it under and over. Fabs.|
|We're going out with Mrs. Rachel to Dilly's dam! Excellent, outside :D!|
|Panda is all like, "Oh shit it's her again ._. ; "|
|The long ass drive to the dam.|
|More of that drive, Pokemon Snap style :D!|
|Serious it's way the hell out there.|
|FINALLY! Freaking paradise.|
|Panda thinks so too.|
|Rachel's dog Fozzie with Panda.|
|"Can we go home now?"|
|My bookshelf is becoming seriously overloaded.|
- And 50 Shades of Grey is a steaming shit heap :) After awhile I told Jarrad that, and I think maybe he thought I was just feeling guilty about reading uhm..what is this fucking thing classified as, because I sure as hell wouldn't call that erotica. Romance novel? Anyways I started calling out every time I read the shit that was annoying me. So I laid in his room while he played his spaceship game and every time read the line I would be like; "Holy crap..." or "Holy cow.." or "Oh my" or "Wow..." It actually sort of reminded me of this post and this post. For real. The exclamations were about every second page through out the first half of the book. It looked like the author got her shit together halfway through. Just really horrible. I understand that the concept of BDSM is new to some people (under 13 who haven't heard Rihanna's song about it) but I don't know why this woman has exploded onto the best seller's list, honestly.
- By the way that Tasty Edibles place in Greenbushes is awesome. He does real sourdough bread, heavy and crunchy, and he let me see his yeast. I'm seriously nosy, my mother in law was with me and I was like, "WHAT DOES IT SMELL LIKE, SMELL IT!" at her which totally garnered a weird look from this amazing chef guy. I was all, "-sweetest smile- Sorry, anosmia, can't smell a damn thing!"
- Also I've been eating into the Vampire Academy novels like crack cocaine. Ugh, why are they so good?! The house of Night books were a huge disappointment though, it's so easy to see they were written by two different people with a huge age gap. There was a word they kept repeating that annoyed the fuck out of me but I forget what it was, maybe something like, "It smelled delicious." Also annoying because the teenagers referred to each other as kids like; "I love that kid" as the main thought about her boyfriend. Maybe I'm wrong and it's an 'Okie' thing to do but it really rubbed me the wrong way. And I know people can write proper books together because I finally got around to reading the Acorna series last year when I remember Other Megan reading it when we were about 11 years old. See? I get around to things eventually!
- Another also! Neweys, the official veggie shop of Kirup, has been selling amazing ass brussels sprouts as of late. I do have an aversion to most things that are green, partially due to the anosmia cutting my sense of taste by an estimated 30-40%, but not when they are slathered and made love to by some bacon. Which is why I will never truly be bffs4ever with the vegetarian at work. At least he's not a god damn vegan, I can't even look those people in the eye. Maybe it's because I assume they can smell my carnivore stink from miles away. So anyways, eat the brussels like THIS! And rub it in your vegetarian friend's faces :)
- I had to separate things by bullets because my blog is being a POS, goodnight everyone!